Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Citizen Erased

A challenge has been put on the table. Go one whole day without cracking a single joke. More rather without being humorous. I fear that by agreeing to go along with this sadistic test of my will, I will half way through the day be found in the darkest corner of the room in a fetal position muttering lame knock-knock jokes (Are there any that aren't lame?)
No witty comebacks, no weird faces, no puns, no random bursting into song, no pelvic thrusts (Which, though isn't my thing, I'd like to have the option of.) and worst of all, no sarcasm.

I fear for my sanity

3 comments:

Iman. said...

who would put up a challenge of such a monstrosity? oh, the devil is he.

Yoong said...

Every1 could do a day like this!

Y said...

hahahahha .. id like to see u get thru a day without sarcasm .. siggh how i wish i was thr to see it .. or experience it!